· You own your brands: you develop activation- and communication plans to all stakeholders (consumers, pharmacists and doctors) based on the brand objectives taking into account the legal context.
· You are responsible for the implementation of the plans. You own your budgets, you analyze the results and pro-actively suggest adaptations of the plans where needed.
· You work closely with the sales department: you align your plans with your sales counterpart; you present the plans to the medical and pharma reps in an inspiring and motivating way.
· You collaborate cross functional with colleagues of Pharmaceutical Affairs, New Business Development, Supply Chain and other departments. You align your plans regularly with them and communicate all relevant info to all counterparts.
· You pro-actively look for new opportunities and find the right balance between the traditional proven tools and new trends.
- Motivated, Energetic and Passionate
- Master degree in marketing, commercial engineering, business economics with minimum 2 years marketing experience in FMCG or pharma
- Strong marketing skills, able to think strategically, develop strong briefings whilst pragmatically enough to ensure excellence in execution.
- Strong communicator with solid analytical skills
- Eager to learn and to adapt plans in line with the new trends